T (+49-40) 414 699 44
F (+49-40) 414 699 41
President: Joerg Altekruse, Hergen Hillen
Registered charity No. AMG HH VR 21230
Donations (tax exempt):
GLS Bank BIC: GENODEM1
Youth4planet encourages the reproduction and distribution of our materials, electronic products and/or services, including our name and logo. However, there are limits on these uses, and it’s important to know the following ground rules.
Our materials hosted at http://www.youth4planet.org are free to use for personal or educational purposes. If you want screen shots to use in a text book, or you want to reproduce an article in your community newsletter, there’s no need to ask, provided you read and abide by our ground rules.
We expressly forbid the use of any material appearing at this site, and/or the name and logo, for:
- personal or corporate gain except by express permission as noted below;
- any false representation of yourself as a Youth4planet office, employee, agent or official spokesperson, or any false representation that you are raising funds or donations for Youth4planet or our 2015 project March4arctic.
- party political advertising or the suggestion of endorsement by Youth4Planet or March4Arctic of any candidate for public office;
- any suggestion of Youth4planet endorsement of a product or policy where such endorsement has not explicitly been made by Youth4planet itself;
- any suggestion of Youth4Planet endorsement of, or connection with, websites that Youth4Planet, in its sole discretion, finds to be of an illegal or objectionable nature, which includes obscene, violent, intolerant, denigrating or containing sexually-oriented content or materials;
Linking to our website
We love it when you link to us and help spread the word about our Youth4Planet campaigns for the ecosystem. You don’t need permission, You are welcome to link to our main site or any of the issue areas you find there.
The Youth4planet and March4arctic logos
“Youth4Planet”, including the Youth4Planet and the March4Arctic logo, is an internationally registered trademark. Use of the trademark is granted on the condition:
- that it shall be purely for referential and non-commercial purposes;
- you may not use the name and/or logo in any way that indicates or creates the impression that Youth4Planet endorses, approves, sponsors or is affiliated with any products, services or goods available on your own website;
- banners bearing the name and/or logo may only be used for the purpose of linking to the Youth4Planet website as designated within the link, and these links should always be active links;
- the name and/or logo may not be combined with any other graphic elements; nor may they be altered in any way including size, proportions, font, design, arrangement, colours or elements; nor may they be animated, morphed or otherwise distorted in perspective or appearance;
- the name and/or logo may not appear more prominently than your personal website name.
The trademark remains the exclusive property of Youth4Planet, and by using it you agree that you shall not, in any way whatsoever, register or attempt to register the trademark or challenge the same.
Articles and Text
Articles and text produced by Youth4Planet is free for personal or educational use. Please do include a note saying: “Source: Youth4Planet (http://www.youth4planet.org) and reproduce any byline or copyright information provided in the original.
Articles and text from third party sources remain the intellectual property and copyright of those third party sources, and permission for use should be sought from these original sources.
You can see copyright information in the full-sized pop-up of any image by clicking on the thumbnail.
- Images © Youth4Planet or © Youth4Planet / Photographer are copyright of Youth4Planet, and can be used in accordance with the terms below.
- Images © Photographer / Youth4Planet or © Photographer (including any agencies, etc.) are reproduced by permission, and reproduction permission must be sought from the original copyright source listed on these images.
Any image which is copyright of Youth4Planet that appears on our website can be freely copied for personal or educational use, provided you reproduce the copyright information in its entirety.
Any other use (such as using images for personal or corporate gain) require permission from Youth4Planet Executive Committee (contact information appears below). Commercial use of any Youth4Planet image without permission would constitute a copyright infringement and may infringe upon other rights.
News images of reproduction quality (around 8 megabytes in size) distributed to journalists and agencies via this site are intended for use within fourteen days, and archiving and/or resale of these images is strictly forbidden. After fourteen days, please contact us at the address below:
Youth4Planet Executive Committee
Use of video is subject to the same conditions as other materials above. However, please note that not all of our videos are available for download.
Piwik, Cookies and Tracking
Like most website operators, youth4planet.com collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. youth4planet.com’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how youth4planet.com’s visitors use its website. From time to time, youth4planet.com may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
youth4planet.com also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. By now the IP adresses are anonymized. youth4planet.com does not use such information to identify its visitors, however, and does not disclose such information, other than under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information, as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
youth4planet.com will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone.
If you are a registered user of a youth4planet.com and have supplied your email address, youth4planet.com may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with youth4planet.com and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum.
youth4planet.com takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.